This is a financial, outbound, professional advice and sales based role. It offers the successful candidate the opportunity to study further and to grow their own successful practice under the Liberty brand.
We provide on-going support from our professional team of specialists and a strong mentorship environment that new candidates thrive in.
We also offer a highly competitive commission remuneration model and benefits.
Grow and develop own client base through tapping into established relationships and prospecting for new business
· Network and prospect to establish and grow your personal client database
· Conduct detailed financial needs analysis and provides professional advice
· Create and protect the financial security and wealth of others
· Prospect for new business in private and business markets
· Assist clients to achieve their financial dreams and maintain client portfolios
· Ensure sales targets are met and exceeded
· Cultivate long-term business relationships with clients
- Completed Matric is required, Tertiary qualification is preferable
- A minimum of 3 Years' working experience, ideally in sales or client focused environment
- Previous Finance industry experience is an advantage
- Own vehicle and valid driver's license is essential
- Clear credit and criminal record is required
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work independently
Applicants are requested to ensure they are contactable via email.
In order to apply for this job, please register your profile or log in with an existing account.