This company located in Rondebosch are a leading South African developer of complex legal software which is used both within SA and globally. The development team consists of very talented developers and software engineers, great for an intermediate candidate to work alongside and boost their knowledge, skill set and experience. The company culture is very positive and they are a very much results driven organisation.
Day to day you will:
* Work inside of a team, following Agile development methodologies.
* Contribute to the architecture, design, development, and maintenance of existing and new web and desktop applications using the C# language and the Microsoft .NET framework.
* Follow best software engineering practices.
* Exercise version control discipline to maintain source code
You must have:
* Minimum 3-year IT-related degree or diploma.
* 4+ years of solid industry experience in designing and building software applications in C# and .NET.
* Practical experience in developing web and desktop applications.
* SQL and relational database programming skills.
* Experience in .NET Core, ASP.NET Core and Angular all advantageous.
* Must have proven experience in web back end technologies (e.g. SOAP, REST).
* Azure experience advantages
In order to apply for this job, please register your profile or log in with an existing account.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft
Technology recruitment. We place more skilled Microsoft Dynamics and Stack
professionals with Microsoft Partners and end-users worldwide than any other
"Every 15 minutes, Somewhere in the World, a Microsoft
Professional is Attending an Interview Arranged through Nigel Frank
With a network of 700 Recruitment Consultants spread across
10 Offices in 4 continents, Nigel Frank International is uniquely positioned to
find Microsoft Dynamics and Stack Professionals their perfect job, whatever
their career aspirations.
We have built excellent relationships with top tier
Microsoft Partners and End Users. As such, we offer the largest choice of
vacancies (over 6,000) in our specialist areas, many of which are exclusive to
We recruit for the full suite of Microsoft Dynamics and
Stack products covering every role from Sales and Pre-Sales, through to Project
Managers, Consultants and Developers, with our multi-lingual, technically
proficient recruiters providing a comprehensive and fully confidential
Over 80% of our business is repeat business - testament to
the ability of our multilingual consultants to deliver high caliber candidates
within our client’s budgets. We are ideally placed to find you either the
perfect role to advance your career or the perfect candidate to fill your
vacancy.Our HR philosophy is very simple. “Firm, fair and consistent.” A major
part of HR Management is making sure that the correct structures are in place
and that an internal framework is in place, resulting in less disputes and
reduced conflict in the workplace.