Do you want to work for a company aimed at making tough everyday tasks easier for their customer base? Do you want to be autonomous and work in a supportive team environment? Their application truly helps a great deal of people on a daily basis! It has a positive impact on both employee engagement and marketing engagement
You will work as a Senior PHP Software Developer, creating new APIs and web spiders to automate more processes as well as building progressive HTML5/JS mobile apps. You can expect to work with Vue and React as well however this is a back-end heavy role!
As their Senior PHP Developer you will be:
* Design, develop and maintain both internal and client-facing functionality, from inception through to deployment, full life cycle
* Write clean, efficient and reusable code, utilizing best practices such as SOLID, DRY and KISS
* Monitor, test, improve and upgrade existing functionality
* Assist with refactoring legacy code into a new Symfony based system
* Assist with maintaining and improving an AWS based production environment
* Create and consume REST and SOAP APIs
* Work closely with our director and senior management level coders.
Essential Qualifications / Skills:
* 3 years practical experience of PHP
* React experience ideal, other frameworks required
* Strong experience of MySQL
* PHP MVC framework experience - 1+ year practical experience using Symfony, or Laravel works too
* Competent with source control (1+ year practical experience using Git)
* A creative problem solver, that's willing to explore, with a collaborative, open source type mindset
* Working from home is an option even after COVID - must be Western Cape based
* Good progression
* Education fund
* Study leave
Please ensure you meet the minimum requirements before applying for this position - due to a high volume of applications, if you haven't received a response within 5 working days your application has been unsuccessful.
This is definitely a job you shouldn't let slip through your fingers. Not many companies will offer as interesting of a project range in such a cutting edge industry. If you think that this job is something you might be looking for then please do not hesitate to contact me for a chat! Email: email@example.com or phone:+27 10 500 6141
In order to apply for this job, please register your profile or log in with an existing account.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft
Technology recruitment. We place more skilled Microsoft Dynamics and Stack
professionals with Microsoft Partners and end-users worldwide than any other
"Every 15 minutes, Somewhere in the World, a Microsoft
Professional is Attending an Interview Arranged through Nigel Frank
With a network of 700 Recruitment Consultants spread across
10 Offices in 4 continents, Nigel Frank International is uniquely positioned to
find Microsoft Dynamics and Stack Professionals their perfect job, whatever
their career aspirations.
We have built excellent relationships with top tier
Microsoft Partners and End Users. As such, we offer the largest choice of
vacancies (over 6,000) in our specialist areas, many of which are exclusive to
We recruit for the full suite of Microsoft Dynamics and
Stack products covering every role from Sales and Pre-Sales, through to Project
Managers, Consultants and Developers, with our multi-lingual, technically
proficient recruiters providing a comprehensive and fully confidential
Over 80% of our business is repeat business - testament to
the ability of our multilingual consultants to deliver high caliber candidates
within our client’s budgets. We are ideally placed to find you either the
perfect role to advance your career or the perfect candidate to fill your
vacancy.Our HR philosophy is very simple. “Firm, fair and consistent.” A major
part of HR Management is making sure that the correct structures are in place
and that an internal framework is in place, resulting in less disputes and
reduced conflict in the workplace.