Liberty believes in people who believes in themselves and who have a strong desire to make success of their lives. We strive to create an environment where motivated people with a positive attitude can make a real difference in their own lives and the lives and others.
A Liberty Financial Adviser offers more than advice. They help clients to identify and achieve their dreams, by tailoring a financial plan that covers investments, insurance and retirement , thus creating wealth and financial peace-of-mind for their clients.
We offer a defined career path, the best training in the industry, mentorship and on-going support to build your own business practice under the trusted Liberty Brand. Obtain your accreditation as Certified Financial Planner (NQF8) at our cost and pursue rewarding career in the Financial Services Industry.
This opportunity offers an exciting career within the financial services industry, full training, accreditation and licensing by the Financial Services Board.
sales : 1 to 2 years
· Matric and National Diploma OR Degree
· Successful track record in terms of previous positions
· Impeccable work ethics
· Ability to work autonomously experience
· Effective Marketing and Networking Skills
· Ability to plan and manage time effectively
· Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
· Must have Valid driver's licence and a reliable car