To manage the constant improvement and changes to the Estates & Infrastructure (E&I) applications. To identify, recommend and implement applications that are used in the Estates & Infrastructure space. Including the management and completion of the change, defect, and enhancement requests from end users and other stakeholders. To provide end-user support for the
applications to E&I staff.
1. Develop & Implement Systems
2. System security management
3. Systems Operations Management
Nature of appointment
Permanent Support Services
Minimum salary scale
(Total Cost to Company)
R476 022 per annum
Note: CUT applies an internal parity model to determine remuneration that complies with the principle of “equal pay for work of equal value”. Accordingly, the preferred candidate may expect an offer that is in line with their qualifications and years of similar experience. Please contact the Recruitment office for more information on the applicable salary scale.
Minimum Qualification/ Knowledge and/or
· Relevant Diploma in IT or related field
· At least 4 years relevant experience of which at least 2 years should be in application support and 2 years in application development