Our client is seeking to employ an individual with high energy levels and out of the box thinker as a Junior Internal Auditor to join their team.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Accountable for ensuring deadlines are met, and work meet the required standard.
- Responsible for ensuring working papers and findings raised are factually accurate and that all working papers/findings are supported and cross-reference to evidence.
- Quality of own work on TeamMate audit projects
- Generate audit findings by deadlines for review by Internal Audit Manager.
- Conducting of Stock-Takes
- Responsible for the integrity of reporting/information on TeamMate Project relating to areas of work
- Ensure all information is filed, updated and readily available as required.
- Overtime – official will be required to work overtime when operationally required
- Official will conduct himself or herself in line with the IIA Code of Ethics including the “Rule of Conduct for Internal Auditors”
- Ensure all Ad-hoc administrative tasks as assigned by Internal Audit Manager or Internal Audit Executive are executed
- Assist where needed.