A well-established agribusiness supplying a range of biological plant health and plant protection products has vacancy for an Account Manager to cover the export orchard crop production areas of the Eastern Cape.
If you have a strong technical biological foundation combined with a passion for sustainable agriculture and a naturally innovative approach to people, sales and products this will be a fantastic opportunity.
Reporting to the National Sales Manager and liaising closely with other team members, the Account Manager will primarily take responsibility for proactively developing more business with key customers and forging strong relationships to achieve sales targets, whilst offering integrity and excellence in product support and advice.
Other areas of responsibility will include:
- Establishment of genuine business partnerships with key customers to drive and grow sales;
- Assisting distributors to grow sales via agent networks;
- Product training and presentations to all role players within the area and distribution channel;
- Proactive provision of information to the company (pricing, forecasts, market information etc.);
- Monthly, quarterly and annual reporting with input on strategy and budgets;
- Complaint handling and resolution;
- Continuous analysis of the market (competitors, products, technical aspects, sales channels and other influential factors and opportunities).