My client a non-profit organisation that works collectively to protect children from all forms of violence and to create a culture of children's rights in South Africa.
My client seeks to appoint a Finance Officer, based in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal.
Key responsibilities will include, but not limited to the following:
- Posting transactions in the accounting system (maintenance of the general ledger)
- Preparation of bank reconciliations
- Maintenance of petty cash
- Completing and reviewing of Donor reports
- Maintenance of the fixed asset register
- Handle bank withdraws and deposits
- Preparation of payroll
- Submission of SARS requirements
- Prepare on-line banking payments for approval
- Assist in handling audits eg. submitting supporting documents as requested by auditors.
- Checking field trips expense liquidations, and ensure that any cash not spent is deposited on time.
- File supporting documents in logical order
- Receive and process all invoices, expense forms and requests for payment.
- General administrative duties as may be assigned from time to time.