- Agricultural Diploma/Degree/ or
- OR excellent practical experience in crop farming
- Must have a passion for agriculture and also have 5 years practical farming experience or a very good understanding of fruit, nuts, vegetables, sugarcane.
- Must understand the sales process and dynamics and be driven to meet and exceed goals.
- Proven commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to quickly build rapport with customers as well as be able to confidently give presentations to groups of people.
- Strong computer skills - Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Prospecting skills.
- Proven sales record
- Self-motivated with a very positive attitude.
- Able to work independently.
- Excellent planning skills.
- Be willing to travel.
Responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory / market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
ONLY short listed candidates will be contacted
Upload your CV directly to this vacancy via www.farmmanagersa.co.za or CLICK THIS LINK and apply directly https://www.placementpartner.co.za/wi/vacancy/?id=farm&VacRef=FM000478&preview=bb848ff6ab74ae4c8255167889cb6481