The following requirements are a prerequisite to be considered for the position:
· National Diploma / Bachelors in biotechnology / chemical engineering or related
· Certified Assessor and Facilitator
· Minimum of 6 years’ experience in a related GMP and Quality Training role in the pharmaceutical sector
· Working knowledge of South African and European regulatory requirements, guidelines, and recommendations (additional jurisdictions a plus)
· Experience/ exposure in understanding training needs analysis for organizations
· Experience in local and/ or international manufacturing audits.
Please note that our client’s approved Employment Equity plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to the group’s Employment Equity strategy.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Rebecca on email@example.com. Alternatively visit our website on www.rposervices.co.za for more information.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates within 2 weeks of application received.