Are you keenly interested in research and analytics? Do you have a great eye for the finer details? Would you enjoy a position where you could be part of making important operational improvements? If this is you – we want to hire you!
Our client is looking for an Operations Analyst to join their team in Woodstock.
Key job functions:
- Analysing consultant, team and branch performance
- Analysing industry trends
- Discover and develop growth strategies and systems for development
- Develop and implement efficient and improved business practices
- Analyse data to spot anomalies, trends and opportunities for improvement
- Participate in efforts to increase capabilities and technology projects
- Tertiary qualification from a reputable university
- Proficient and professional communication skills (written and verbal)
- Computer Literacy
- Own reliable transportation
- No experience needed – full in-house training provided
If this sounds like the perfect position for you and you meet the requirements – kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kindly note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.