Work location: Remote
Company office location: Emmarentia, Johannesburg, South Africa
Employment type: Contract for 3 months with permanent employment thereafter
Position to be filled by: Immediately
As the bookkeeper/financial assistant you will be working closely with the CEO and the various company accountants to ensure that the day to day handling of bookkeeping and reporting tasks is completed.
Supplementary roles depending on candidate skill level will include financial analysis and planning, tax and regulatory body filings, import/export filings, and general financial data organization.
Work will be conducted under an independent consultant agreement, working remotely for 3 months, with the opportunity to join the company as a full-time upon successful completion of this contract.
- Assisting with report generation and formatting
- Accounting and bookkeeping
- Financial audit support
- Treasury planning
- Budget reporting
- Expense report management
- Analysing databases and excel sheets and generating reports
- Assisting with reporting to ZRA, IRS and SARS
- Miscellaneous administrative assistance to executives