· Candidates will be recruited and appointed in accordance with the Employment Equity and Affirmative Action Programmes of the Central University of Technology, Free State.
· The Central University of Technology, Free State reserves the right to conduct/employ a third party to conduct a background investigation in respect of all short-listed candidates.
· Correspondence will be limited to short listed candidates only. If you haven’t received feedback in four weeks, consider your application not shortlisted.
· The Central University of Technology, Free State reserves the right not to make an appointment in the advertised post and/or to appoint other suitable persons recruited by means other than this advertisement. Appointment, either on a permanent or contract basis, will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
· Application forms are available from the Human Resources section, ZR Mahabane Building, CUT Campus, Bloemfontein or on CUT’s website.