A vacancy exists in the Centurion office of a national firm of Chartered Accountants and Registered Auditors for an experienced and qualified CA(SA) to commence duties as soon as possible.
Candidate will have strong problem solving and analytical skills and ability to perform well in a team oriented environment. Ability to fully understand interpret and analyse numerical information. Develop and implement reporting systems and analytical methods that clearly disclose the current status of business operations. Adopt a risk-based audit approach while conducting internal audits from inception to completion. Ensuring audit plan is congruent with risk assessment audit experience.
· Must have strong business development and revenue generation experience and skills
· Develop and maintain sound client relationships and identify potential new business opportunities
· Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
· Promote the Firms products/ services addressing or predicting clients objectives
· Build long-term relationships with new and existing clients
· Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
· Managing of client portfolios from beginning to end
· Planning, executing and reporting on assignments in accordance with required quality control standard; office policies and management guidelines, and within allocated timelines and budgets
· Project Management
· Staff Planning
· Manage and lead teams
· Review the work of subordinates
· Must have experience in assessing staff performance and staff development
· Oversees the training, development and supervision of staff.
· Ensures the safety and maintenance of the branch office.