Employer: Durpro Workforce Solutions
A Manufacturing Company in Durban has a Vacancy for an Experienced Slitting Supervisor.
• Maintain Slitting department and all the equipment utilized in the slitting department
• Ensure that all of your operators accept responsibility for product quality and aware of the requirements
• Ensure that all safety standards and SHE requirements are adhered to
• Consistently monitor and adjust the use of team members to maximize their effectiveness and efficiency
• Develop improvement plans for team members to increase performance and follow up
• Read and interpret reports, drive improvements, and execute plans
• Attend and participate in daily production meetings
• Prioritize schedules to ensure target delivery date
• Monitor quality and accuracy at all times
Experience and Qualification:
• Matric/Grade 12
• Technical qualification in Printing and Packaging
• 3 and more years’ experience as a Slitting Supervisor preferable in a Printing or Packaging Industry
• Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to solve problems effectively and in a timely manner
• Excellent leadership qualities and abilities to include motivation, consistency and respectfulness
• Effective, efficient planning expertise
Should you not be contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Apply before Monday, April 20, 2020 - 11 Days left
Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion.
If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.