Employer: Search Guide Services
Employee Benefits and ESS Administrator
Woodmead - Sandton
SGS is the world's leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. We are recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 95,000 employees, we operate a network of more than 2,400 offices and laboratories around the world.
Main purpose of the job
* The successful incumbent will be required to effectively administer employee benefits such as medical aid, provident fund, group life etc as well as the employee self service system.
Responsibilities and Duties of the role include but are not limited to:
* Medical Aid
* Administer new, terminations and transfers of employees
* Assist employees on a one-on-one basis with Medical aid queries.
* Balance and reconcile med aid billing to payroll journals accurately and efficiently.
* Input Medical aid changes to employees on Payroll
* Submit all payment requisitions to Finance with detailed recons monthly.
* Administer bookings for Med Aid Training of all staff at year end.
* Administer new, terminations, transfers of employees, withdrawals, ROT's, AVC's
* Assist employees on a one-on-one basis with provident fund Queries and understanding and issuing of Benefit statements
* Balance and reconcile provident fund recons to payroll journals accurately and efficiently.
* Ensure Provident Fund statements are sent out annually to all staff
* Input Provident Fund changes to employees on Payroll
* Administer new and terminations
* Administer the GL, ICB and Funeral Unapproved Benefits
* Ensure all Beneficiary nominations Forms are complete for all existing and new staff.
* Ensure Risk Benefit statements are sent out annually to all staff
* Ensure all Death, Funeral and Global Education benefits claim forms are completed accurately
* Follow-ups on outstanding documentation regarding claims.
* Liaising with all Beneficiaries to assist with Section 37C distribution.
* Make Risk Benefit changes to employees on Payroll
* Balance and reconcile Risk Benefit recons to payroll journals accurately and efficiently.
Disability and Retirement
* Assist with completion of all claim forms
* Submit all completed forms to service provider for approval
* Manage the setup of Disability claims on Payroll
* Receive, Implement and Pay Garnishee orders
* Administer and reconcile payments to SYNREC
* Complete and full knowledge on submission of OID/WCA claims electronically to the DOL
* Full understanding of OID/WCA returns of earnings forms
* Assist with annual forecasts for WCA ROE
* Responsible for all payments to DOL and letter of Good Standing for all entities
Employee Self Service - ESS and Info slip Experience
* Creating new employees on ESS and Infoslips and terminating employees
* Manage all users - Reset or unblock users.
* Suspend system during updates and after payrolls are closed
* Manage Workflows
* Configure the ESS system when necessary
* Release ESS Payslips before 4pm the day before pay date.
* Release IRP5's annually on ESS/Infoslips
* Create Workgroups and link employees accordingly
* Assist with all other ESS related query.
* Print and courier payslips for employees not on Infoslips or ESS
Qualifications and Experience
* Grade 12
* Relevant Financial or HR tertiary qualification advantageous
* BIM, Sage People experience
* Advanced Excel Knowledge
* Experience on payrolls of 1200 or more employees
* Sound Financial background
* Knowledge of Discovery and Bonita's Billing statements
* Knowledge on Discovery online portal
* Attention to detail
* Strong customer service
NB: If you do not receive any response in 2 weeks, consider your application unsuccessful
Apply before Friday, April 17, 2020 - 9 Days left
Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion.
If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.