La Vie Care is a private group of Sub-Acute and Rehabilitation hospitals, and Frail Care facilities based in Gauteng. We are looking for a registered nurse to fill the position of Village Nurse in the Retirement Estates where we are based.
We care deeply about our customers and we strive to offer the highest-quality personalised healthcare to each individual. We also care as much about our staff and they are not just another number at La Vie Care.
The Village Nurse is responsible for the wellbeing of the residents of the Retirement Estate. She will run health clinics, manage emergencies call outs in the village, work closely with the Village Social Worker to do assessments of residents.
The Village Nurse work from Monday to Friday 07:00 - 16:00.
- Work with multi-disciplinary team.
- Assist Doctor with consultations in the Estate Doctors rooms
- Run health clinics for the residents of the Retirement Estate
- Resident care and counseling
- Provide safe, clean and secure environment for residents
- Assessments of new and existing residents
- Prioritize resident needs and care
- Comply with all company policies, procedures and internal control