We are a savvy, results-driven digital marketing agency that delivers awesome campaigns for great clients.
We are looking for a SAVVY digital marketing intern to help our campaigns fly. The ideal candidate will have recently completed their degree.
You will be assisting the team including the MD, digital analyst and search engine optimisation manager. This is a great opportunity to learn and gain experience in a wide range of digital marketing areas.
The role will focus on Google analytics, data analysis, and website maintenance, Search Engine Optimisation.
You will learn about:
- Marketing strategy and a broad range of digital skills
- Google analytics and the fundamentals of Google search marketing
- Delivering and measuring the growth for a business
- The implementation of digital campaigns
- Conducting analysis and reporting of campaigns
- Managing customer databases
- Updating & monitor website content
Benefits of joining Savvy Marketing:
- Gain valuable marketing experience in a wide range of clients
- Conveniently located – based in Claremont, we are close to Cavendish shopping centre
- Free pilates lessons on Fridays.
- Comfortable dress code and work environment.
Applications close: 17 February 2020
Preferred start date: 1 March 2020
Period of internship: 6-12 months (with potential for longer post)
Remuneration: approx R7000
Apply via LinkedIn. Please also email email@example.com with:
- Your CV & the level you reached in maths (please state the final matric mark and whether maths literacy or standard maths).
- A one-page cover letter including how digital media influences your life and why you would like a role as a digital marketing intern