The role of the Placement Development Representative (PDR) will primarily be to generate and qualify potential business leads for our Developer Placement Officers (DPO) to ensure the optimum use of their time liaising with hiring companies.
The PDR would reach out to these leads and keep them informed about our student graduates aiming to have them express interest in hiring our developer graduates. The PDR would be responsible for efficient and effective management of the lead base and progress them through the funnel through outreach campaigns and reporting on lead movements.
Once the Developer Placement Officer confirms a hiring partner, the PDR would then be responsible for supporting the matchmaking, interview scheduling and feedback communication between the hiring companies and our developer candidates. The PDR will also be working closely with the marketing team to coordinate and report on the effectiveness of top of funnel lead generation campaigns in order to better target, expand awareness of our developer placement offering, and overall product development of the HyperionDev Connect platform.
We are looking for team members who are competitive, ambitious, and have a track record of over-achieving and exceeding targets. Join a company that is already recognised as one of the top education technology startups in Europe, Middle East and Africa, with a team size standing at nearly 100. We won first prize in Facebook’s Africa Innovation Challenge Award as the top edtech startup in Africa and is backed by Facebook, Google, and the University of Cambridge. Our team consists of former team members out of top tech startups such as Yoco, GetSmarter, 2U, Google, Amazon and those who have previously built and gone on to sell large businesses.
- Increase placements revenue through the optimisation of the Developer Placement Officer's time by generating positive leads and building successful relationships and understanding customer needs.
- Manage the lead database on the CRM accurately and efficiently to ensure a healthy B2B pipeline, identify potential hiring companies and manage progression tracking of leads through the pipeline to accurately depict the state of placements progress and placement revenue projections.
- Analyse historic and existing data to provide solutions on how to increase engagement, scheduled meetings and placement success.
- Ensure placement enablement and coordination within the placement process, nsure graduates are successfully transitioned into HyperionDev Connect from the Student Success team and assist with interview scheduling and candidate availability through the hiring companies recruitment process.
- Update graduate placement trackers with the hiring companies outcomes and update the CRM with feedback on their recruitment process and record reasons for unsuccessful placements.
- Support the Head of Placements & Marketing to create and drive effective Placement marketing initiatives, provide feedback on lead quality and engagement ratio and assist with the market segmentation and targeting strategy by providing feedback on most likely to convert hiring company profiles.