Employer: Finovate People
Our client, a leader in the Property Management Software sector, is looking for a Business Development Representative for the Durban area.
They are looking for an enthusiastic, outgoing person who are interested in property management, software solutions, business development and sales.
The position includes a comprehensive training and development programme, but prior property management and sales experience are essential.
* You will be based in Durban for the position of Business Development Representative.
Experience & Education:
* Property and rental management background - 2 / 3 years' experience essential.
* Preferably a Diploma or Degree in Finance.
* Sales experience essential.
* Will be responsible to market the company's rental and maintenance management software,
* Highly self-motivated and self-disciplined person required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Selling of Property Management Software, which is a financial software package.
* Candidate must be based in Durban and will work from home, so self-discipline is essential.
* Computer literacy essential (Microsoft Office, Pastel or other financial software).
* Extensive administration skills are a requirement.
* Management experience would be extremely beneficial.
* As the candidate will be selling, it is imperative that they have an outgoing, dynamic and vibrant personality.
* Daily KPI'S will have to be met.
* Complement your sales pipeline with prospecting activities.
* Excel at closing deals from end to end and become and industry expert.
* Negotiate deals, contracts and legal documents.
* Actively on-board new clients and manage your own accounts.
* Impress clients with your technical knowledge and sales expertise.
Measures of success:
* Achieve number conversions per month.
* Demonstrate ability to progress prospects to qualified sales stages through appointment setting, demos, etc.
* Upsell customers to use multiple software solutions.
* Client satisfaction with training & support.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
* Proven ability to handle significant volume of outbound activity.
* Demonstrated verbal and written (e-mail) skills.
* Ability to do initial research prior to contact.
* Ability to assist Marketing and Sales Leadership to create / implement pro-active sales campaigns.
* Technical ability to understand overall presentations, demo, competitive differentiation and answer the standard initial questions.
* Must have a desire to keep up to date on technology trends, developments & best practices.
* Must have a positive phone demeaner who will pick up the phone and find deals.
* Demonstrated cold calling skills and ability to hunt for new opportunities and develop quick customer relationships.
* Goal driven attitude to close deals on an enterprise level
* Keen interest in becoming a technical sales expert
* Mature communication skills to present in front of Fortune 500 C-Level clients
* Analytical understanding of a complex sales process
* Feeling home in a high growth environment.
Salary offered: R50000 to 60000 per month.
Starting date: As soon as possible.
Please forward your CV to us if you meet all the above-mentioned requirements.
Please assume that your application was unsuccessful if you have not been contacted within 2 weeks from the date of this advertisement.
Apply before Tuesday, July 7, 2020 - 41 Days left
Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion.
If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.