We are looking for a Mid-Level consultant with experience in Engineering Project Management. The successful candidate will be working one or more projects servicing some of the company’s clients.
Successful candidates must be willing to travel and be adaptable to changing environments involved in the consulting field.
- Critical Thinking: Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Active Learning: Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making
- Systems Analysis: Determining how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes
- Problem Solving: Identifying problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
- Systems Evaluation: Identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system
- Information Ordering: The ability to arrange things or actions in a certain order or pattern according to a specific rule or set of rules (e.g., patterns of numbers, letters, words, pictures, mathematical operations)
- Deductive Reasoning: The ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense
- Inductive Reasoning: The ability to combine pieces of information to form general rules or conclusions (includes finding a relationship among seemingly unrelated events)
- Communication skills: Ability to engage with stakeholders and team members, both verbal and non-verbal
- Selective Attention: The ability to concentrate on a task over a period of time without being distracted.