Employer: Search Guide Services
Orkney - North West
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
* Perform daily administrative duties on the Laboratory Information Management System (SLIMS)
RESPONSIBILITIES and Duties of the role include but are not limited to:
* Adhere to all quality and safety requirements of the SGS management system.
* Perform any other reasonable tasks as assigned by direct line manager.
* Collects all analysis worksheets from analysts daily and records all analytical results on prescribed report sheets and number and typing of analyses done on the monthly tally sheet and computes the progressive total for the month to date. Must be conversant with recording methods and personal computer procedures.
* Perform sample reception and create Job Sheets on SLIMS.
* Validate jobs on SLIMS and forward job sheets to technical signatories for reporting or to the Quality Co coordinator when QC material failed.
* Grade 12
* Any experience in administrative duties.
* Computer literate (Microsoft office)
* Computer literate.
Fixed Term Contract
NB: If you do not receive any response in 2 weeks consider your application unsuccessful
Apply before Friday, April 10, 2020 - 12 Days left
Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion.
If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.