Employer: Search Guide Services
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Main purpose of the job: To provide an effective and efficient administrative function to the Learning and Development Department and to ensure training programmes are planned, implemented and monitored as per L&D requirements.
To assist in ensuring legislative compliance with the following: SDA, EEA, B-BBEE, BCEA (and all other related legislation)
- Manage all administration iro Learnerships &Internships
- Work with all internal and external stakeholders to process invoicing and ensure successful implementation of learning initiatives
- To act as a first point of contact for Learning & Development and redirect as appropriate
- Participate in creating and implementing training programmes
- Co-ordinate all communication in respect of training, to all internal stakeholders
- Undertake all administration relating to Learning & Development events, ie. Venue booking, catering and providing course material
- Assist L&D Manager with preparation of material for Interventions
- Monitor and manage training records and evaluation and provide feedback
- Provide administrative support with regards to the implementation of the company talent development strategy, policies and procedures.
- Assist with general and specific compliance activities related to all audits (internal audits and SETA audits) and related corporate governance requirements as and when required.
- Prepare the evidence documents for audits
- Assume specific responsibility for obtaining, coordinating and administering all documentation for B-BBEE audits.
- Perform administrative tasks in support of the various elements of the B-BBEE programme
- Read, understand, align and update administrative processes to the B-BBEE Policy and Strategy
- Guide and assist employees in understanding B-BBEE policies and strategies
- Assist in setting up B-BBEE systems and processes that allow for data to be captured, analysed and monitored
- Implement processes to ensure compliance with B-BBEE legislation and relevant codes
- Identify relevant assessment templates and tools and train users on it
- Coordinate the collection of data and update the B-BBEE reporting system on a regular basic
* Cease the use of any equipment that may be deemed to constitute a safety hazard or entry to hazardous environments without the necessary knowledge and protection and take action to address the hazard.
* Cease to carry on with work that may affect the quality (integrity) of services and take action to address the issue.
* Initiate a formal improvement request when a deviation of the system occurs, possible improvements are identified or when nonconformity is identified.
ü HR / Business Administration degree/diploma is preferable
ü Skills development Facilitator (SDF)
* Preferably 1-2 years in administration
* Preferably 1 year in B-BBEE administration
* SDF experience highly preferable
* Has functional knowledge of: WSP/ATR, EEA, B-BBEE, SDA
* Has knowledge of/ worked with SETAs
ü Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
ü Attention to detail
ü Business / Stakeholder partnering
ü Administrative, problem solving,
ü High level planning and organizational skills
ü At least intermediate level skills in Word, Excel, Power Point
ü Working knowledge of databases and Learning Management Systems (LMS) is advantageous
ü Time management skills - ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
ü Project management ability
Apply before Sunday, April 5, 2020 - 3 Days left
Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion.
If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.