An exciting opportunity has come available for a Pharmacist and Qualified Nurses with experience in Oncology and related field to work in a call centre enviroment.
· Sales experience or general experience in the therapeutic area -Oncology.
· Minimun of two years experience as an oncology nurse or oncology coordinators
· Inside medical or pharmaceutical sales experience preferred
· Experience in medical or pharmaceutical industry preferred
· Ability to learn scientific concepts
· Ability to retain and utilize clinical information including understanding of disease state, clinical trial and product attributes to educate health care professional about treatment options
· Ability to converse on a high level with health care providers regarding treatment and clinical information post-training
· Excellent listening and decision-making skills
· Strong work ethic, reliable and punctual in reporting for scheduled work
· Ability to work independently and in a team environment
Conditional to Placement
· Employment contingent upon successful completion of the training program (4 weeks intensive)