Are you a qualified Veterinary professional? Want to work for an International Call Centre and making an impact in Pet Insurance?
Bring your love of clinical consulting into the corporate environment. You'll liaise with internal and external stakeholders including customers and other veterinary professionals to resolve claims and claim disputes.
- A fastest growing pet insurer in a rapidly growing insurance market
- We exist to make a difference to the health of pets by protecting pet parents from the unexpected
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT US…
- Be part of an awesome place to work where your ideas, innovation and curiosity is rewarded
- We offer a range of flexible work options to support the ever-changing needs of our people
- Bespoke leadership programs to enhance our leaders’ journey
- Conveniently located in Durban & Johannesburg
- Utilise your passion for animals to ensure a smooth process and positive claims experience for our customers, their pets and vets;
- Interpret medical records and apply clinical knowledge to commercial scenarios.
- Ability to explain medical concepts in layman terms to internal and external stakeholders verbally and in writing.
- Assist with claims assessing and auditing of high value claims when required.
- Review claims and liaise with policyholders and veterinary professionals to resolve complaints and queries
- Identify trends from daily operations and areas of continuous improvement for our customers.