Background of BMT Street Fever (Pty) Ltd:
Street Fever originated from humble beginnings. A family-owned business with roots entrenched deep in our heritage. The foundation was laid back in 1974 when the eldest of four brothers opened a men’s outfitter in Cape Town. The sneaker culture itself was created in 1989 with the opening of an outlet called Bronx, one of the first sneaker stores in Cape Town. The brothers combined and saw an opportunity in the market to create a leading, independent sneaker store, culminating in the opening of the first Street Fever in 1996 in Cavendish Square, Cape Town.
Fast forward to today and the BMT Street Fever Group boasts 70 stores across South Africa, along the way earning itself a reputation as a leader in the lifestyle and sports footwear category in the country. Be it for work or play, Street Fever embraces the inherent street and athleisure culture by creating a sophisticated, retro style shopping environment for its customers while having on display a wide range of both local and international trusted brands.
NATIONAL TRAINER: KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
· Compile training needs analysis, in consultation with Operations Managers and Director.
· Compile and coordinate training schedules, administration, reporting and monitoring training statistics against the various training plans
· Conduct follow-ups, measure effectiveness of training sessions, ensure continuous effectiveness of training methods and identify further development needs.
· Research, develop and maintain training material
· Manage allocated training programmes to ensure course content is current for business needs
· Coordinate capturing of training records and ensure they are accurate, available and communicated to the relevant stakeholders
· Coordinate company Bursary and Educations Assistance Schemes
· Assist with BBBEE function within the Skills Development context
· Assist with Training Committee administration and meetings
· Assist with compiling training manuals and other general training administration
· Coordinating and reporting of the WSP and ATR yearly submission to the W&R SETA.
· Manage self to improve personal effectiveness.