If you are looking for a new exciting career launch within Marketing then Octotel is the place for you.
As a recognized innovator, Octotel is a young and fast growing company whose main aim is to bring super-fast fibre into the home and business markets. The quality of both our products and our team set us apart from our competition and due to rapid growth we are looking to recruit a Marketing Activations Coordinator to join the team- someone who is great at project management, communication, problem solving, relationship- building and general business acumen.
As a fun yet professional company, we have a few requirements when looking for the perfect candidate:
- Attending promotions and activations - overseeing promotions activity for all relevant areas, this includes motivating the Promotions Team
- Assisting in training new joiners, collecting and packaging promotional material, ad hoc duties including, but not limited to attending networking events, flyer drops and door knocks
- Collecting promotional material and transporting marketing material to promotions teams in planned areas
- Packing and sorting all marketing material in the office and ensuring that all stock is replenished on the shelves as well as ensuring the office space (marketing area) is neat and tidy at all times
- Preparing and distribution of the required marketing material for all new Access Builds weekly.
- Assisting in the sourcing of quotations and final production of branded items such as stationery, merchandise, flyers, brochures and all exhibition - related material
- Recording and tracking of all marketing stock and informing Marketing Coordinators in advance when new stock needs to be ordered
- Assisting in planning and attending events with Marketing Team to promote the company brand
- Helping to create, maintain and update promotions and marketing databases as required
- Assisting in setting up and coordinating all marketing material for special events, activations and meetings from planning phase to clean-up with the assistance of the marketing team.
- Assisting in responding to customer queries and complaints as well as following through where necessary
- Collecting and collating data from market research surveys in new areas
- Researching for innovative and improved strategies for brand promotion and any other ad-hoc research that is required by the marketing coordinators
- Over and above this you will also be required to work during the weekend when necessary to oversee and assist in the management of the teams on duty for that week. You will also be required to document activities by taking pictures which will be used for social media purposes
- Assisting in setting up the promo weekly schedule and assigning them with marketing material
- Answering calls and assisting clients with various queries
- Overseeing the ordering and printing of civil works notification letters and assisting with organising printing of all other adhoc document.