A large, nationally well-established company has an exciting opportunity available for a Customer Acquisition Trainer (Field) to be based in Umhlanga, Durban. The successful incumbent will be responsible for developing the professionalism and sales skills of field promoters to aid them in signing up new customers and spur an increase of income from sales. To develop a sense of job-satisfaction in the sales team, and to reinforce the organisations unique culture, critical to the success of the company.
- Develop a training curriculum aimed at developing the professionalism and customer acquisition skills of field promoters, promotion teams and special events teams.
- Prepare new promoters by conducting induction and orientation to the required performance levels. This in conjunction with the training of company specific products.
- Develop individual coaching plans for promoters.
- Provide resources and assistance to the promotional team via e-mail and other support channels.
- Schedule orientation drive-alongs with regional promotion teams in all areas of operation.
- Assess training needs by travelling with promoters; observing on the job promotions; studying registration and activation results reports.
- Develop individual results by maintaining policy and procedure resources; providing coaching; conducting training sessions; developing outcome improvement resources.
- Improve training effectiveness by developing new approaches and techniques; making support readily available; integrating support with routine job functions.
- Continuously update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, like learnerships and/or reading professional publications. i.e: going online; maintaining personal networks.
- Must be willing to travel: Travel to various promotions and branches around SA with the training facilitators/alone.
- Provide support for promoters, making sure that promoters are: dressed properly, working in a safe environment, energetic and happy.
- Create a positive spin to promoting: make promotions fun.
- Work with the Operations team in the development of up-to-date with policies and procedures.
- Be informed of business objectives and plans.
- Assist with ad-hoc tasks when required.