GL and Balance sheet control accounts – Manage all aspects of both the controls, input and reporting requirements particularly for the following activities:
· Deferred and accrued Income controls.
· Inter-Company balance sheet controls.
· Payroll Controls.
· All Balance sheet reconciliations.
· Stock Accounts – Work in progress, inventory and stock provision.
· Rental and fixed Assets.
· Provide all audit information while liaising with auditors as required for a clean audit
· Reporting: Preparation and production of the monthly commentary for review – Providing appropriate and relevant analysis.
· Budgets: Preparation and production of budgets for management review, so contributing to medium to long term business planning process.
· Forecasts: preparation and production of quarterly re-forecasting so contributing too short to medium term business planning process.
· Cash Forecasting: Production and submission of monthly cash forecast – Supporting commentary on any material movements or changes from previous submissions for short to medium term cash planning.
· Business Partnering: First point of contact on all finance aspects for the business departments and the management team.
· VAT: Produce monthly reporting to support VAT submissions – This will include checking for accuracy and liaising with the appropriate teams to resolve any issues identified.
· Line Management – Manage and provide support to the team as required.
· Any other duties as assigned.