Employer: Ntice Search
My client, a well-known manufacturing company, is looking for a Production and Waste Analyst to help monitor, plan, schedule efficient production activity and planning for the site. This is a highly analytical role which requires exceptional excel skills and an ability to interpret data, create graphs and reports.
Skills & Experience Required:
* Relevant tertiary qualification (e.g. Industrial Engineering)
* Minimum 3 years' experience in data analysing and capturing
* Advanced Computer knowledge and proficient in MS Office
* Advanced ABACA and CTI knowledge
* Draft reports for plant and liaise with Head Office
* In-depth knowledge of corrugator and converting
* Effective administrative working experience
* Organized and able to prioritize workload
* Flexibility, punctuality and discretion
* Highly organized and meticulous
* Flexible and helpful attitude always required
* Ability to perform well under pressure and multitask
* Ability to work quickly, accurately with attention to detail
* Ability to meet deadlines both internal and external
* Strong team player with exceptional people skills
* Broad minded and able to manage a varied and multicultural environment
Apply before Friday, February 14, 2020 - 19 Days left
Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion.
If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.