Well established company looking for a diesel mechanic with experience in the long haul transport industry.
The sucsesfull candidate must be able to thrive under pressure with good cominication and problem solving skills.
Daily responsibilities will include but not limmited to:
- Orchestrate and coordinate vehicle breakdowns
- Service of vehicles.
- Daily running repairs on vehicles.
- Fault finding and troubleshooting on vehicles.
- On-road breakdowns.
- Day to day operations of the workshop and overseeing team.
- Knowlage of engin, gearbox, diff and retarder rebuilds will be favourable.
- Electical fault finding on trucks and trailers.