Position available for a Debriefer. Must be prepared to work a 13.00 till 22.00 shift.
Responsible for the reconciling of POD’s, collection of documentation and re-deliveries to the trip sheet for all Drivers and crew at the Depot.
KPA 1: Vehicle and trip reconciliation
• Reconcile POD’s, collection of documentation and re-deliveries to trip sheet.
• Check each POD for date, full name and signature of the receiving clerk or company stamp, name and date.
• Notify POD Controller/Depot Manager of any missing POD’s.
• Note alterations and / or evidence that full order was not received. • Debrief cash / cheques received from the driver onto Debriefing document. • Maintain accurate records and reconciliations.
• Handle walk-in customers and demonstrate have good customer relations. • Resolve queries as per Company guidelines and protocols.
KPA 2: General Administrative Support
• Compile daily, weekly (or at a frequency required) reports as required by the management structure/s.
• Provide general support in all support related areas.
• Handle general enquiries appropriately.
• Comply with company practices and procedures in respect of administration