- A Matric / Grade 12 qualification, with a good academic record.
- Completed tertiary qualification/ pursuing a part-time tertiary qualification beneficial.
- No / minimal work experience (entry-level position).
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills.
- Fluent professional verbal and written communication skills in Afrikaans and English.
- An eloquent and confident telephone etiquette with an enduring positive energy.
- Good people-skills and ability to deal with difficult people.
- A drivers’ license and own transport.
- Will be required to work one Saturday every month.
- Must ideally reside in Pretoria East. Will consider people willing to relocate.
NO JOB HOPPERS WILL BE CONSIDERED.
R6000 - R8000 per month, depending on skill and experience.
Note: If you don't receive feedback within 1 month, consider your application unsuccessful.