Well established company looking for a vehicle tracker with experience in the long haul transport industry.
The sucsesfull candidate must be able to thrive under pressure with good cominication and problem solving skills.
Daily responsibilities will include but not limmited to:
- Decision making regarding loading and off-loading of vehicles.
- Route planning of vehicles.
- Insure ontime delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Ensure targets are met.
- Must be able to solve daily logistical challenges.
- Day to day operations of the logistics department and assist where necessary.
- Assist with any risk related incidents ex, accidents, hijackings ect.
- Constant live tracking of vehicles and insuring drivers stay on route.
- Orchestrate and coordinate vehicle breakdowns.