Employer: Ntice Search
My client, a well-known FMCG company in Johannesburg, is looking for a Local Buyer to join their Manufacturing department. You will be required to take part in and manage strategic sourcing activities, achieve annual cost and productivity improvements and maintain product quality and vendor service levels.
* Sourcing efficiently within maintenance repair and operations services, HR and waste management
* Maintain policies, regulations and laws
* Monitor supplier performance and risk by implementing sourcing strategies and solving operational issues
* Liaison between local and global buyers by conveying regional needs, monitoring performance and report issues and ensuring delivery of goods and services
* Develop sourcing strategies by managing cross-functional teams and executing projects
* Lead productivity enhancements to annually improve total cost of ownership
* BA required
* CPM (Certified Purchasing Manager) or equivalent advantageous
* Productive track record in procurement organization
* Outstanding problem-solving and analytical skills
* Excellent planning/project management
* Strong negotiating and communication abilities
* Training Required in:
* Internal Purchasing Procedure and Legal
* Production and Quality Control Knowledge
* Microsoft Power BI
* Must be willing to travel
Performance will be measured against a series of KPIs which are not exhaustive and reviewed yearly in accordance with budget.
Apply before Thursday, January 2, 2020 - 23 Days left
Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion.
If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.