Our client, based in Sandton, is searching for an experienced, reliable and task-focused Executive Assistant.
The Executive Assistant will work directly with the Chief Director & Executives. You will be responsible for performing a number of administrative duties. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their work load and prioritising tasks in a fast-paced corporate environment. This is an excellent opportunity to join a large company with a competitive salary.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients
- Prepare internal and external corporate documents for team members and industry partners
- Schedule meetings and appointments
- Maintain an organised filing system of paper and electronic documents
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
- Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among staff and clientèle
What you need to have:
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant reporting directly to senior management
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become familiar with firm-specific programs and software
- Proficiency in collaboration and delegation of duties
- Strong organisational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Friendly and professional demeanour