Develop and implement sales plans and strategies to continue growth of Trysome’s product portfolio
Appoint, coach, manage and monitor the performance of sales staff including the provision of leadership and direction to ensure transfer of knowledge on products, industry and clientele, and professional development opportunities
· Manage sales leads through to closure and monitor against approved budgets to ensure financial results are on, or ideally above, target and implement plans to counteract deviations
· Use Sales Force to manage the whole sales pipeline.
· Present and demonstrate the mine systems product range and associated benefits for customers. Negotiate sales contracts and associated install and commissioning milestones
· Develop financial and personnel budgets, for approval by senior management
· Identify, foster and leverage relationships with internal stakeholders, customers and industry contacts supporting the attainment of the goals for the business
· Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the region, industry, and in particular, customer needs and requirements
· Work collaboratively with Product Management to provide insights into client and industry product requirements as well as potential developments which will set Trysome apart from its competitors
· Represent Trysome in industry events and tradeshows and collaborate with the Marketing and Product Management to prepare for such events
· Represent the business in industry associations where appropriate to advance the interests of Trysome
· Prepare periodic sales reports and forecasts as required.
· Liaise with the Finance department for management of receivables.
· Provide input for the development of Global Strategic Plans and translating the strategic plans into the Business Unit Operations Plan
· Provide monthly and or quarterly report on the Business unit (MMR/QMR) regarding the sales performance
· Ensure the standard policies, procedures and systems are used by all sales staff in the Business Unit
· Compliance with Trysome’s Workplace Health and Safety policies and procedures, participation in audits and compliance with instructions given in respect to the health and safety of himself / herself and the safety of others
· Cross-functional collaboration to resolve customer satisfaction issues, e.g. service and delivery issues
· Dealing with conflicting priorities
· Other duties and responsibilities as required from time to time