Employer: Enigma & Mass Personnel
- Reviewing insurance applications, checking policies to ensure the claim is valid and making sure customers pay their premiums.
- Assessing the background information of applicants, calculating the risk, deciding how much should be paid out on claims and negotiating terms.
- Contact potential customers and sell one or more types of insurance.
- Explain various insurance policies and help clients choose plans that suit them.
- attention to detail
- communication skills
Apply before Saturday, January 18, 2020 - 41 Days left
Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion.
If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.
- Matric (Grade 12).
- +/- 1 year experience minimum.
- Must be between the age of 18 and 35.
- No criminal record.
- Good Communication skills.
- Ability to read, write and understand english fluently.
- Interpret policies and services.