· Computer system ERP, Primavera, MS Project, Project Management Collaboration Platforms)
· Thorough knowledge of ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001
· Thorough knowledge on contract, claims and mitigation management
· Minimum of 10 -15 years in either EPC/ M environment as a Senior Project Management in Marine, Mining or Construction related sectors. Management of Project in a multi-disciplinary technical ,financial and commercial environment IPEC/EPC/M projects on small to large scales
· Integrated Project Delivery and yard support. Successful Stakeholder & Client Management – Internal / External
· Successful Execution and satisfactory participation in Consortium Partnership:
· Setup, revise and follow through Departmental and Company Processes
· Support and Execute Company Strategies
· Setup Maintain and Manage multi-disciplinary marine vessel projects or programs within Project budgets, time scales and contractual quality deliverables.
· Lead proposals preparation and supervise, analysis of RFQ (Request for Proposal) requirements, prepare preliminary execution plans, supervise data, collect and collate to complete technical and financial proposals.
· Responsible for the development of project governance scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
· Supervise the preparation of overall project and program plans & executing strategies for management review and approval on award of a project.
· Manage the approved plan/s to achieve project deliverables, safety and timeline objectives viz. setup the organisation, mobilize the team and develop master schedules with respect to integrated engineering, procurement, construction, commissioning, training and handover planning in line with contract provisions.
· Manage the establishment of the project teams and allocation of tasks and responsibilities across functional areas. Sign off on key documents including project schedule levels 1-3 .
· On-site Management of multi-disciplinary marine projects or project programs which are executed as Consortium/Client Projects
· Participate in preparation off the budget at the time the tender is awarded which includes components such as project control, administration and day to day running costs. Ensure and Manage Project resources are made available to achieve performance and proper checking of value engineering and procurement processes, budgets and Time scales.
· Manager Contractual Compliance of Shipyard to Employer Requirements and Shipyard and contractual Quality Assurance (QA) deliveries
· Setup specific plans for HSE, quality and cost controls. Manage Site and legal SHE deliverables and responsibilities (also as prescribed by the OHS Act)
· Setup, Execute and Control program /project Coordination through project management, project engineering and construction through project and shipyard management and recording of work application packages (WAP’s), including Inspection and Test Plan (ITP’s), Risk Assessments, Permit to Work and Method Statements. Ensure safe and efficient execution of assigned projects, within the set targets and schedules
· Management and Coordination of Project Non-Conformances (NOD’s, PCAR’s, NCR’s) and capturing and reporting on client electronic record system (WISPA etc.)
· Liaise with client senior management and troubleshoot any areas of conflict between project management teams and client to ensure smooth continuing working relationship.
· Integration of Engineering, Procurement and Construction interactions between partners on site. Manage people related issues, communication and direction to project management team and executive reporting along with project control team.
· Ensure relevant budget and delivery plan and provide regular project program reports and forecasts. Monitoring and Reporting on Project Build Programme on site progress of work for timely execution of projects through daily/weekly/reports with respect to review the overall project. Anticipate and resolve any problems.,
· Ensure project and shipyard management deliver projects within contracted duration and within agreed budget through regular meetings, monitor performance and expenditure vis a vis the plan. Coordination of Shipyard area Access to and from others and sharing /exchange of construction area Access within the company.
· Provide leadership & direction to various contracting agencies during project execution, maintain ongoing relationships, between contractors and company . Ensure that project managers/ engineer’s business dealings with client’s subcontractors and vendors are conducted to high professional standard. Coordination of Change Management processes (change, Clashes, Variations, Shipyard Instructions) etc.
· Coordination of commissioning and turnover activities. (Sea harbour trails)
· Assist in development (in collaboration with the Business Manager), implementing, managing and maintaining project strategies, process and procedure work instructions for the effective realisation of projects for the full project life cycle from inception to completion
· Ensure project compliance to company and country legal strategies/compliance
· Ensuring project compliance with all PMH financial policies, procedures and controls
· Ensure all project comply with company& international environmental policies.
· Ensure Quality awareness Control and Assurance can perform their work on the project. Manage quality audits and rectify measures to ensure they do not recur