Our client, a well-established high-end property development management company, seeks to employ an Urban/Town planner, for their newly established division, within Cape Town, but managing projects nationally. We would require a candidate who has experience in high-end and luxury property development experience, dealing with hospitality, retail and/or commercial projects.
This role is at a mid-career level and would be ideal for a candidate with a proven and diverse portfolio but who is also able to work well as part of a small development team. You must therefore have a proven track record in the following:
• You will have a BSc Town planning or related degree plus 5+ years relevant experience in high-end and luxury property development
• Professional registration would be highly advantageous
• Knowledge of the Land Use Planning Ordinance and related statutory processes and regulations
• Project management experience with project matrix is essential.
• CCS Candy and Advanced Excel
Due to the exceptionally high volumes of applications, we are unable to correspond with each applicant personally, therefore only relevant and suitable candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any correspondence from our company within 30 days, we regret your application has been unsuccessful.
Should you meet the criteria and wish to apply, kind forward your CV, salary package details and notice period
planning : 4 to 5 years
urban planning development : 4 to 5 years
project planning experience : 3 to 4 years
town planning support : 4 to 5 years
In order to apply for this job, please register your profile or log in with an existing account.