- Ensure a clean and safe working environment;
- Maintain customer files in an orderly manner in line with the quality management system;
- Commit to compliance with all required health and safety regulations to ensure a safe working environment and zero tolerance for workplace injuries;
- Order office and warehouse stationary; and
- Opening of cash accounts where applicable.
Sales and Dispatch Procedure:
- Prepare pro-forma invoices and quotations for customers;
- Create sales orders accurately and efficiently;
- Dispatch sales orders;
- Determine the reason for the queries on sales orders and dispatch notes and notify and follow up with the relevant partiers involved; and
- Liaise with the warehouse as to the estimate time of arrival (ETA) for backorders, always keeping the customer informed.
- Make outbound lead generation calls to prospective and existing customers to create new sales and upgradeable opportunities;
- Respond to phone/fax/email/web queries within 2 hours;
- Ensure quotes are completed;
- Follow up with the customer within 24hrs of sending the quotation;
- Check stock availability when quoting products;
- Develop proposals in response to customer requests;
- Meet or exceed annual sales plan; and
- Reporting your progress on weekly call sheets and activity logs and on monthly Key Performance Indicator (KPI) meetings.