Hard work pays off at UDM International. We want people who are hungry for success and will stop at nothing to achieve it.
UDM International has been around for 25 years and we a top corporate sales and marketing company in South Africa. We are looking for great sales agents to join our team.
We offer 12 weeks of in-house training to all new staff members, so no experience is required. We are looking for candidates with high energy and candidates who are hungry for success.
All our sales are done telephonically. No cold calling, no desk fees and no clawbacks on commission.
During the 12 week training period, our sales agents average between R2 500 to R7 000 a week. The average salary on our permanent floor is between R35 000 to R40 000 a month. The earning potential is completely up to you, you decide how much you take home.
If your application is successful and you join our team, you will be given:
· Dedicated sales coach to assist with sales.
· Pre-contacted/pre-qualified leads (weekly).
· Up to R70 reimbursement per day for your Gautrain costs during training.
And most importantly, you will be given an opportunity.
It is up to you what you do with it.
Monday to Thursday – 07h30 to 15h30 and Friday 07h30 to 14h30.
Once your probation period is completed and you’ve met the minimum requirements, you will be offered a permanent contract.
Benefits once permanent:
· Basic salary and an uncapped commission structure.
· Average income at UDM International for 2019 is R45 000.00
· No clawbacks.
· Working hours: Monday to Thursday – 07h30 to 15h30 and Friday 07h30 to 14h30 OR Monday to Thursday – 08h30 to 16h00 and Friday 08h30 to 15h30.
· 50% Discovery Medical aid key care contribution.
· 100% death and disability paid by the company.
· Up to R70 of your Gautrain costs are reimbursed per day.
· No criminal record.
· Fluent in English (Afrikaans is highly advantageous).
If you have what it takes, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org