Our client requires skilled and professional Data Capturers for a 12-month contract.
- Capture and enter all relevant data accurately from each health facility into the database provided (e.g. TIER.Net)
- Ensure a high standard of data quality through accurate and timely data validation and quality assurance
- Provide on-site mentoring to Department of Health facility staff where gaps are identified
- Apply a data quality audit toolkit, ensuring accurate TIER.Net data entry
- Ensure that all ethical requirements are fulfilled
- Interact with colleagues and project management to ensure fulfillment of project objectives
- Interact with Department of Health and NGO staff to capture relevant subject-related information
- Filing and administrative duties as required
- Experience in data collection and capturing
- Experience with data capturing or collection within the public health sector will be advantageous.
- Familiarity with the public health sector and District Health System will be advantageous.
- A valid driver’s license is essential.