About the role:
Well established financial services company seeks a highly competent and experienced individual to provide operational and administrative support to a designated Financial Advisor / Private Wealth Manager. This would include administrative and service support, as well as providing a key co-ordination and communication point for both internal and external stakeholders.
Provide Support Service to Financial Advisor / Private Wealth Manager
Prospective Client and New Business:
- Introduction and Presentation packs to prepare and ensure accuracy.
- Receive Application documents, verify and capture data on support system.
- Receive and process further underwriting requirements if applicable.
- Ensure accuracy of data captured and quality of client documents received.
- Ensure documents are scanned and loaded into the system.
- Attend adhoc client meetings and take minutes of meeting with feedback to advisor.
- Portfolio Reviews.
- General Policy Admin both institutional admin and NFB compliance admin preparation and submission.
- Other client queries and requests.
- Manage allocated Financial Advisors diary and appointments.
- Keep client records on support system up to date and accurate.
- Follow business and team workflow processes.
- Take minutes of meetings.
- Get involved with entity wide projects including but not limited to data clean up, alignment to fund and product houseviews etc in relation to the allocated Financial Advisor and senior administrators.
Please email your CV including a customized covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org introducing yourself and detailing the following:
- Your reasons for making application;
- Why you meet the criteria above;
- Why you would be suited to this role;
- Your required salary package.
CVs without the covering note will not be considered.