The candidate must be able to consult and provide turnkey solutions for every client’s scorecard. Innovative solutions-based thinking is core to being able to provide our clients with the best service available. Candidates must:
- Be seasoned in completing, collating and consolidating data monthly, update scorecards and monitor the scorecards of clients.
- Perform a risk analysis and identify gaps and the impact thereof to a client’s scorecard.
- Have a clear and in-depth understanding of the B-BBEE Codes and Sector Codes.
- Provide advisory and solutions on each element aligned to core business’ strategies which leverage existing resources to attain maximum points for clients.
- Provide B-BBEE verification support to clients which includes being the liaising between client and verification agency, preparing verification files, c managing evidence collection and providing onsite audit assistance to ensure successful completion of the verification process.
- Have business development management skills in order to be able to sign on new clients and maintain existing relationships.