Employer: Finovate People
Our client, a young financial health company, is looking to employ a Client Relations Specialist to join their team in the Northern suburbs area.
As a Client Relations Specialist, you are passionate about adding value to clients' lives and it brings you great joy to see clients improve their financial health with your assistance.
You are fluent in Xhosa and Sotho and will be instrumental in communicating our solution to clients in their home language.
Though you excel at client interactions (in-person or over the phone), you are also comfortable with processes, reporting, administration and using technology to further enhance the quality of service to clients.
* Deliver a stable, professional and trustworthy client experience to individual and groups of clients.
* Plan, manage and execute client presentations, visits, training and one-to-one engagements.
* Training of and escalation support for Client Support staff.
* Quality control of product and solution information being communicated to clients.
* Assisting with the development and maintenance of content.
* Reporting on a wide range of activities to relevant internal stakeholders.
* Provide administrative support and management for documentation and technology requirements when relevant.
* Any reasonable and lawful additional tasks not inherent in job description.
Please note that this role will require regular travel to clients.
Skills and Experience Required:
* At least 10 years working experience in total.
* 4 Years' experience in the financial services/lending industry .
* 2 years of client facing experience.
* Fluent in English, Xhosa and Sotho (written and verbal) .
* Strong IT skills (including an advanced knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Google Apps, and a minimum typing speed of 45 wpm).
* Driver's license and own transport.
* Exceptional eye for detail, process driven and punctual.
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Excellent communication, presentation, training and people skills - both verbal and written.
* Ability to prioritize, plan and organize work in a busy and ever-changing environment.
* Team player, problem solver and able to work unsupervised is a critical requirement.
* Enthusiastic, professional and positive.
* Good personal financial discipline and a desire to help others with their finance.
* Client Relations Specialist v1.00 - 2019.10.01.
* Matric Certificate.
* College Diploma, Degree or applicable academic qualifications (incl. FAIS/FSCA qualifications).
* Verifiable FAIS/FSCA or NCA related training.
* Verifiable financial services related training.
* Verifiable understanding of loans, funeral cover, loans, savings and investment products.
* Close proximity to the Brackenfell area.
* Successful prior experience in a similar role.
* Background in the agricultural sector.
Gross Salary: Market Related (depending on skill and experience).
Starting date: As soon as possible.
If you are passionate about the financial industry and working directly with clients, apply now to be considered for this awesome opportunity in the Brackenfell area.
Please assume that your application was unsuccessful If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks from the date of this advertisement.
Apply before Saturday, January 25, 2020 - 6 Days left
Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion.
If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.