CUM Books is looking for a dynamic and result driven, Store Manager, that will plant roots and grow with us. We believe, that striving for success without hard work, is like trying to harvest where you haven’t planted. So plant your roots with CUM Books.
CUM Books are looking for a shining example of a professional and high-performance driven Store Manager, who will be responsible for overall store management. The successful candidate will be able to enhance customer satisfaction, meet sales and profitability goals and manage staff efficiently.
- Candidates must be willing to work Retail Hours
- Driver’s license with own transport
- Bilingual: English and Afrikaans
- Must have 5 years retail and Store Management experience
- Maximizing turnover, driving customer service and stock control
- Providing high level feedback on buying trends, customer needs, profits, targets and budgets
- Computer proficiency: Microsoft office package
- HR, IR and employee development
- Customer service excellence
- Problem and conflict solving
- Exceptional communication and assertiveness skills
- Leading and developing a team
- Maintaining health and safety practices
- Training of staff members