Employer: Farm Manager SA
GRAIN PACKHOUSE & MAINTENANCE MANAGER:
Mumbwa Area â Zambia: An internationally recognized Agricultural company is seeking a specialized manager to join them in their grain packhouse department.
- Grain cleaning/handling experience – min of 2 previous years’ experience.
- Handling of small grains and processing.
- Experience in warehousing and packaging equipment – maintenance and operation.
- Experience with PLC’s and other electric/electronic management systems.
- Proven experience working with gravity tables and pneumatic cleaners.
- Experience with modular cleaners
- Previous working experience with all grain cleaning equipment highly advantageous
- Experience with conveyors, elevators and weighing equipment.
- Experience with agriculture, farm equipment and a mechanical aptitude is advantageous
- Comply with all related Standard Operating Procedures and complete all required reports according to BRC/HACCP/Food Safety Program
- Ability to communicate effectively, both oral and written.
- Ability to work in a team environment with minimum supervision.
- Ability to multi-tasking.
- Strong computer knowledge.
- Responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Management of small grains warehousing as well as potato pack house and refrigeration.
- Receiving, storage, handling, drying, processing, blending and loading of grain;
- Monitoring stored grain conditions and maintaining and cleaning grain facilities and equipment to provide a safe environment;
- Perform or assist in routine maintenance and repairs;
- Other duties as assigned.
Email your CV to email@example.com or upload to this specific position via www.farmmanagersa.co.za or CLICK THIS LINK and apply directly https://www.placementpartner.co.za/pp/vcs/vacancy_update.php?ID=FM000287
Apply before Thursday, October 31, 2019 - 42 Days left
Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion.
If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.