1. SOURCE NEW CUSTOMERS AND MAINTAIN EXISTING ONES
Your main goal is to significantly increase our sales figures through actively sourcing new customers and maintaining strong relationships with existing customers.
To meet sales demand please adhere to the minimum performance standards as set:
- Minimum of 88 calls per month equating to 4 calls per day to existing clients
- Minimum of 45 calls per month equating to 2 calls per day to new clients
- Minimum of 44 quotes per month equally 2 per day
You are expected to visit clients regularly to promote our products and, when necessary, to deliver to customers as part of our drive for quality customer service.
You are required to assist with maintaining an accurate database of customers, their locations and fields of business.
Report regularly to management with regards to your progress and in accordance with the required format.
Generate all the necessary administration.
2. MARKET AWARENESS
You are also required to assist management with ideas on promotional literature and newsletters, and provide an informed view on types and frequency of marketing methods.
Advise management if discounting becomes necessary.
Monitor competitor pricing and product offerings, as well as patterns in customer requests.
3. TELEPHONE AND EMAIL SERVICE
Ensure business like telephonic and email communication with customers.
Ensure timeous responses to emails and telephonic queries
Provide prices on request, and advise boxed quantities where possible
Offer additional products and specials after the order has been placed, and offer alternate products when the exact product is not in stock
Advise management on product needs including monthly product projections and reporting on projects
4. ADDITIONAL DUTIES
The Company requires that you assist at the trade counter when it becomes necessary and that you invoice according to the company’s procedure.
Become knowledgeable on all the products sold by us, and become proficient on the company’s computer systems.
Demonstrate above average capabilities in sales and customer relations.
1. You play an important role as guardian of the company’s image and reputation and as such you are required to ensure your presentation aligns with this image.
2. Ensure a consistent standard of excellence and professionalism in all interaction with people, whether our customers, suppliers or colleagues.
3. Maintain the company’s desired level of confidentiality in respect of all aspects of your job. Ensure utmost integrity and honesty in all interactions with your colleagues, management and the company’s customers and suppliers.
4. Due to the nature of our business your position in the company may be redefined from time to time, as may be your responsibilities.
5. You may be required by management to assist in other areas of the business from time to time and in cases of emergency/urgency.