Regal Distributors requires a dedicated Key Account Sales Support person to provide efficient support for our dynamic Key Accounts Department at Head Office.
- 2 – 3 year’s working experience in sales administration
- Product knowledge an advantage
- Must have own vehicle and valid driver’s license
- Exceptional communication skills
Brief Job Description
- Coordinate all aspects of sales administration, quotes, order status deliveries, pricing, resolve any product or technical queries for the Key Account and/or customers.
- Maintain and update sales and customer records.
- Assist with managing Key Account and Product Managers diaries and the preparation of the necessary product marketing material when required.
- Build and strengthen relationships with clients through making regular telephone contact.
- Provide daily summary of outstanding issues and queries to National Key Account Manager and or the National Sales Director.
- Responsible for processing and checking orders or providing service to customers.
- Advise client and relevant Key Account and Product Managers should there be a delay or shortage of stock and follow through ensuring order is received.
- Learn the products and codes in order to effectively assist sales staff.
- Assist with the offsite marketing initiatives.
- Assist with the travel and accommodation planning and approval processes.